1lb of Self Raising Flour
2tsp Baking Powder
8 fl oz Cream (6-7 of milk)
- Preheat oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7
- Fire it all into food processor till it’s combined – it’ll be a wet dough.
- Turn onto floured surface and gently bring together, and pat down to about an inch high.
- Cut out using a floured cutter – don’t twist the cutter as it’ll affect the rise of the scone.
- Put onto floured sheet and into the oven for 14-17 minutes.
You can egg wash them before baking, you can sprinkle sugar on top for the sugar crust effect, but neither is necessary for the enjoyment :)Ax