I started 2015 with this intention, so how is that I’m into April 2015 and everything I’m making so far is for someone else? 😳
I need to get cracking on finishing some quilts for me. So my to do list stands like this:
- Quilt & bind Sound Energy Quilt – for a friend, but first being exhibited (a post to follow on this)
- Finish Elemental Strip & Flip – this is a joint project between Jack and I. He wants to make a quilt for himself, we have it stripped, time to get the flip on.
- My Road to Liberty quilt. I have all the pieces assembled, I just need to trim and start building the top. MINE!
- Secret quilt design that is in progress… That’s all I’m saying other than this will be MINE!
- Farming quilt for Adam, he’s begging for one, so I better make!
- Two baby girl quilt gifts
- Pocketful of Posies tunic top – I have the fabric, I must make!
I have a list of other patterns and bundles assigned, I need to make at least one of them in 2015… Otherwise the stash will keep growing and no quilts coming out the other end!
So 2015 isn’t all that selfish so far, maybe I’m not cut out for only sewing for myself!!! Really, what I promised myself is I wouldn’t get involved in swaps or bees this year… We’ll see how the rest of the year goes 😉